Cancer As a Disease
The Cancer as a Disease module introduces you to the history of diagnosing and treating cancer, basic facts about the disease, how it is diagnosed and how we have been fighting cancer in our times.
In this module you will learn how to:
- Describe events in the history of diagnosing and treating cancer.
- Define the term cancer.
- Describe the methods of classifying and categorizing cancers.
- List known cancer risk factors of cancer.
- List different cancer types.
- Describe how cancer is diagnosed.